Seminar offering: Case study analysis of Japanese companies
Analyse der Entwicklung der Wettbewerbsfähigkeit japanischer Industrieunternehmen anhand von Case Studies
Dr. Host Melcher, former President of Deutsche Telekom Japan
- The seminar seeks to evaluate Japanese corporate strategies, their successes and weaknesses, and draw a picture of the state of Japanese competitiveness today.
- Lead by an experienced practitioner with extensive work experience in senior roles in Japan, students will engage in in-depth case study discussions to evaluate the competitiveness of selected Japanese companies (e.g. Toyota, Nissan, Nintendo, Fujifilm, etc.).
- The seminar is taught according to the Harvard case method, using up-to-date HBS cases. We invite students to participate, who cherish open discussions in class.
- The course is taught in German.
- To apply for the course, please refer to the course’s LSF page.