Lehrstuhl für Betriebswirtschaft, insbesondere für Wirtschaft in Japan
Prof. Dr. Nikolaus Seitz
Oettingenstraße 67, Raum D 141
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 9821
Please contact me via email to arrange an appointment.
Entrepreneurship, innovation, public policies
- since 10/2019: Professor for Business Administration, especially for the Economy of Japan at the Munich School of Management, Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich
- 2019: Post-Doc (Akademischer Rat), Chair for Management & Organization (Prof. Dr. Erik E. Lehmann), University of Augsburg
- since 12/2016: Co-Managing Director, Augsburg Center for Entrepreneurship, University of Augsburg
- since 03/2018: Lecturer Strategy and Organization, Faculty for Industrial Engineering, University of Applied Sciences Munich
- since 03/2018: Startup Coach, GRACE - Entrepreneurship Acceleration Program; Coach for business model creation (supported by Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy)
- since 09/2013: Board director, Netjets Executive Jet Management Europe
- 04/2012 - 02/2018: Research Fellow, School of Business and Economics, Chair for Management and Organization (Prof. Dr. Erik. E. Lehmann), University of Augsburg
- 08/0211 - 04/2012: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, Godelmann KG, Project manager in operations and sales
- 10/2008 - 01/2012: Research Assistant, Chair for Information Economics (Prof. Dr. P. Welzel) and Chair for Managament and Organization (Prof. Dr. E. E. Lehmann), Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Augsburg
- 09/2008 - 04/2009: PR Specialist (Intern), Skysails Marine Systems GmbH, Hamburg; Chat- and Servicebot programming for Press and Investor Relations
- 04/2006 - 08/2008: Junior Marketing Consultant (Intern), klink liedig Werbeagentur GmbH, München, Marketing Strategy Project coordination with MINI, Alphabet, ProSieben
- 07/2004 - 04/2005: Basic Military Service (Grundwehrdienst), Bad Salzungen/Pöcking
For further information, please refer to Prof. Seitz's detailed CV (PDF, 138 KB).
Please refer to the list of publications (PDF, 279 KB) for further details.